Our attitude to your personal data
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
What information we collect and why?
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Site or select our products or services. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract, to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our legitimate interest. In certain cases, we process data based on your consent.
Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- The three names, a unique civil number (for the purpose of issuing an invoice, on request), date of birth and gender.
- Identity card / passport data (only for charter flights for compliance with certain regulatory obligations to SANS)
- Contact details – address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Data of children (name and date of birth) in order to provide special promotions and offers;
- Data for participation in games and / or competitions;
- Data from registrations made on our website;
- Letters and e-mails we receive from you in our communication;
- Video camera recordings to ensure our and your security;
The purpose of processing your data.
We process the personal data we collect most often for the following purposes:
- When concluding and executing a contract – preparation of contracts and other administrative or accounting documents such as an account or invoice for the purchased services; providing comprehensive service and administration of the contract, incl. electronically; for the purpose of notifications related to our products and services.
- Upon fulfillment of a legal obligation – for the purpose of obligations statutory in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the keeping of correct and lawful accounting; in case of obligations for providing information to all state commissions and regulatory bodies, as well as in court, in case of fulfillment of obligations in connection with distant selling, sale out of the commercial site, statutory in the Consumer Protection Act;
- With your consent – for direct marketing for our products and services;
- Based on our legitimate interest – video surveillance in our outlets.
How could we gather information about you?
We may collect data about you in the following cases:
- When using our website, including making an online reservation;
- When making an inquiry by e-mail or other means of communication;
- When choosing our products and services directly in our offices;
- When you agree to receive our current offers and promotions;
- When you fill in our questionnaires and/ or participate in our promotional games;
- When booking through our partners, incl. Travel agents.
Whom we share your information:
SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. uses third parties to support certain contractual activities or in fulfilling a legal obligation. We do not provide your personal data to third parties until we have made sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data and we strive to exercise strict control over the implementation of this goal.
Some of the recipients of personal data can be: courier companies, external consultants and specialists, collection companies and law firms, banks, security companies, sales agents and representatives, etc.
The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as: Regulatory authorities, incl. state commissions, institutions and agencies, NRA, NSSI, courts, prosecutor’s office, and others, to which we are obliged to provide personal data by virtue of the current legislation;
SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. takes measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, change or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
When do we delete your personal data?
We store all the information we have collected about you and destroy it within the statutory time limits.
Transfer between countries
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data are provided with modern technical means.
In case you buy from us a tourist package for a trip to a country that is not a member of the EU, then your data can be transferred outside the EU for the purposes of fulfilling the contract concluded between us, according to Art. 49, item 1, letter “b” of Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR. Without the transfer of data it is impossible to provide the tourist package and respectively our service.
SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. will not transfer your data outside the EU without complying with legal possibilities, and will introduce appropriate precautionary measures to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Access, adjustments and withdrawal
At any time, you can ask SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. to provide you with information about the personal data that is collected and stored for you. You may also request SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. to correct, delete or update such personal data. SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. provides your right to object and limit the processing of personal data, as well as your rights in automated decision making.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data by SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. at any time. However, the withdrawal will not legally affect the data processed until the withdrawal.
Some of your rights, such as deleting data or objecting to the processing, may be restricted by applicable law.
Requests for access to information or for correction are submitted personally or by a person expressly authorized by you, through an explicit written power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
This procedure for the protection of personal information may change over time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their announcement. Regular viewing of this page guarantees that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. uses it and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other countries.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact SERENITY GROUP BULGARIA Ltd. and our Data Protection Officer:
Tel.: +359 882 500 015